Lose 10 Pounds in One Week
Being overweight affects both health and self-esteem. Usually, people care for losing weight within a short period of time on some special occasion, such as a party or a wedding, and could do anything to lose 10 pounds in one week. It might seem surprising but it’s actually doable; if you follow the instructions carefully, there will be quick results. What is for sure is that you cannot get to lose 10 pounds in one week, unless combining a healthy diet plan with regular exercise. Whatever the occasion, you can now be fit within a week.
Tips to lose 10 pounds in one week
1) Daily Routine
- Get up early in the morning and think about your daily strategy. A weight loss programme is not set, unless a regular routine is established. Then grab your jogging shoes and start running, walking or even dancing. Choose physical activities that may increase your heartbeat, so as sweat and toxins release from the body. Your cardio sessions should last 30 to 60 minutes.
2) Diet Plans
- Although many think that skipping a meal could work to achieve the target and lose 10 pounds in one week, breakfast is important in any diet plan, increasing the chances for a successful outcome. It regulates your metabolic system, and in order to lose 10 pounds in one week a healthy functioning metabolism is quite essential.
- Replace red meat with white meat, like turkey or tuna fish, for it contains more proteins than fats and helps burn fat faster than any other food. Adding whole grain bread and fresh vegetables to your daily diet plan, may be quite helpful to lose 10 pounds in one week.
- If you crave for some fast food but still want to lose 10 pounds in one week, then just eat fish, chicken or a steak. Avoid french fries and try low calories foods, like rice, as a side dish.
- If you need to lose 10 pounds in one week, carbonated drinks and alcohol are strongly prohibited, since they are too high in calories. Drink plenty of water; as there are no additional calories, it helps you reduce weight and keeps the body hydrated enough to be able to remove toxins.
3) Water Pills
Try to take over the counter water pills; water pills may help your body eliminate fluids that cause puffiness and body bloating.
4) Exercise Plans
Swimming, cycling or jogging are highly recommended for you in order to lose 10 pounds in one week, as these exercises encourage burning calories and thus reducing body fat. It is estimated that a vigorous cycling exercise burns about 590 calories, enough to reduce considerable weight within a week. Your sessions should be intense without any long breaks, thus guaranteeing you accomplish your goal and lose 10 pounds in one week, in the most appropriate way.